There is no doubt about it
– We have the best located hostel on the coast!
We are located on a completely unique and exceptional site by the coast of the Sound and close to the famous Kronborg castle and the city of Elsinore
We have our own beach and a lot of facilities, which all can enjoy.
Take a look at our photo album on Facebook and visit our Facebook page for updated information and current events in Elsinore.
The hostel is close to Elsinore and its many cultural experiences – here is a few of them:
- Elsinore city is full of beatiful old houses and buildings – the oldest house in the center of town, is from 1577.
- The famous Kronborg castle was a huge inspiration in the making of in the famous piece Hamlet by William Shakespeare.
- The Culture Yard – Elsinore’s new cultural center. This new cultural center includes a library and a little café and also offers from time to time live music and theatre.
- M/S Maritime museum of Denmark – Established on the old shipyard of Elsinore.
Everything is within walking distance. It is possible to walk, along the beach, from the hostel to all of Elsinore’s cultural experiences.
A former guest writes on Facebook:
“What a great experience! Accommodations are clean & comfy with an outstanding view and I can walk out the front door and into the sea – thanks to wonderful staff members, Sanne and Nicolai, .. I’d return to Denmark just to stay at this lovely place!”